Let's Play!: League of Legends

Oi oi!

So when I picked up my new laptop not too long ago, I also began playing a game that I'm sure many of you are now familiar with due to its' growing popularity. That's right, I started playing League of Legends (LoL). Right now I'm about level 16 and I find myself playing pretty frequently, when I'm not busy with the real-life, or playing something else.

As usual, I find myself thinking, what could be better than sharing// playing this with the community. Playing with people you know rather than random brigands is just so much more enjoyable words can barely explain.

For those of you interested in signing up, feel free to use my referral link;

http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e9685a04e294802847203

If you haven't heard of LoL before, you can check it out at the official website;

http://www.pvp.net

It's free, fun, and incredibly addictive, so make sure you complete all your school assignments before you dive into this one! Though if you have good discipline disregard that last bit, as it's great for casual players at all, as you can log in and play a game or two in under an hour!

Feel free to use the remainder of the thread for anything LoL related. Screenshots/ Scores/ Arranging Games/ Sharing summoner names// info. If you're a player, or if you've recently BECOME a player (wink wink) feel free to post your Summoner Name, and the character that you main in the thread and I'll add it here to the main post!

Current Players:

Summoner name is the name you want to add as your friend in game.

Rhapsodiac

Summoner Name: The Inspiration

Main Champion: Shaco