• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

that's an awesome game so far xD so when do you think you'll finish it ;) oh yeah... you guys should add more customization to how you start out, you don't wanna a ton of people looking exactly the

uhmm.. make the characters realistic size... please... they all look like.. dwarfs?.. lol.. and classes would be nice? :P they all look different but i cant tell which ones a assassin or wizard or s

This has been brought back online! After 10 years of downtime. https://theworld.gd-u.com/game/The World.exe

Posted Images

I was happy to find ur game as soon as i logged in and made an account i was very happy.

i will admit graphics in game are very poor, but i love how fast the program took to load up and play....

needs some work on graphics, and fr the maps when ur on battle fields try looping the map so there are no end points.

will the news button be updated soon...

also u should add a 10 character creation limit, and add more detail graphic wise

graphics aren't THAT poor O.o

this isn't a complete .hack clone, so maps probly won't loop.

the fast loading power is due to some very talented programmers.

the news was updated rather recently.

what will you ever do with 10 characters? O.O

and welcome to The World BBS :D

Edited by apeiron

Thanks for the fix.

why the number of slots we have now is good don't you think.

thats kinda an easy one, look at WoW......some people like to re-create alot of characters...u don't even have multi servers yet....from what i can see there r 6 classes so for, i figure i myself would want to make at least 6 to start and maybe work on more later..

and when i mean maps loop i mean once ur at the top of ur map and u keep going u'll end up and the bottom going up.....same thing side to side.....(ex: world is round)

i tried the news it does nothing...

I'm guessing you're saying the graphics are poor just because they're 2D, not 3D?

20090923-muramasa.jpg

doom11.jpg

These two images are from a 2D game and a 3D game, and I think it's very obvious how different they look, aesthetically, if we're just going to compare 2D vs 3D :/

No one would make us loads and loads of characters nor tiles needed for maps, so we've used the RPG Maker XP collection of graphics, which has at least let us let you use characters and make them walk around maps, instead of just pretending until someone does make us something unique and original.

This game actually takes a VERY long time to load considering the amount it's doing. But that's the fault of it being made in game maker.

How could you fit more than 5 characters in on the character selection screen?

Sure you could try, but it'd look very cluttered very fast.

There's absolutely nothing stopping you from making more than one account right now though, so you can have infinite characters if you want.

No idea where you got the idea of 6 classes from though o_O

Also no idea what you mean by the news button.

Also, why on earth would there need to be multiple servers when the few players that do rarely play online simultaneously can currently cope with the one current one we do have? I don't really want to charge you to play so we can pay for multiple servers when we don't even have a use for them :S

But please take this sort of talk into specific topics, like the one you already made for game ideas (but please post them in the correct places, like GAME feedback for feedback on the GAME and SITE feedback or feedback on the SITE >_>)

It wasn't deleted, it was moved, as you posted it in SITE feedback, when you were posting about this GAME >_<

Although I did hugely hint at that in my last post.

That's fragment, which is not this game. Who said we're making an exact copy of that? the huge letters directly above the game download link sure didn't.

It wasn't deleted, it was moved, as you posted it in SITE feedback, when you were posting about this GAME >_<

Although I did hugely hint at that in my last post.

That's fragment, which is not this game. Who said we're making an exact copy of that? the huge letters directly above the game download link sure didn't.

using .hack//fragment as an example of classes.....which i hope u will include..

was wondering will u keep the original servers like in the game, i guess there not real servers just different towns...

• 9 months later...

hello I'm sry to bother but the fix in the start of that your questions may be answered already dothackfx wont work for me since I'm on a 64 bit system is that any way to bypass that id love to play your game I'm a huge fan of the dot hack series if not r u planing to make a 64 bit ver. I'd would be in dept to you if you could ty in advance for any help you supply or may supply. =]