hawthorneluke

Download The Game Here!

It's just that the uninstaller only uninstalls what was installed, so none of the in game downloaded content. (The thing about installing to somewhere like my docs is so that there's not UAC? problems).

Could need a new installer in the near future though :D

Guest gog90000

i just started and when i log on i never see anyone else on... am i supposed to dowload an update or something?

no. nobody is on because they are either:

A. in school

B. studying for finals

C. moving

D. just not because of the time in general or just have a real life

I can't wait until the game's finished! wink.png

I remember the anime, and I know the game will be AWESOME! X3

A game you can look at for inspiration on the character customization, would be Perfect World International! It's the only MMORPG (that I know of) that allows complete customization of characters!

I'm going to download the World now, to see what it's like so far. :D Good luck everyone! ^^

(Oh, and I just looked, I can't find the download link...)

Oh hey their!

I just stumbled on this site, and the game looks promising.

But when I attempt to log in, it says something about timing out.

What does it mean? :'|

You're in the menu, try to log in, but before you can, the game say's something about timing out and it disconnects you/puts you back at the first menu/closes on you?

Maybe you were trying it at a bad time where either your internet or the server's one wasn't as stable as it should be and the two weren't able to communicate correctly? As that's what that would mean. All I can think of. So hopefully it should sort itself out.

Again, going to need you to explain all of what happens as exactly as you can if I'm going to be able to help you. (The reason I programmed in many exact error messages to help such problems get resolved if they do arise.)

best thing to do is take a screen shot of the problem and then post it.

i run the engine click play and the an error comes up saying "error: cannot read game file." click ok and nothing else happens.

I take it you mean, you run "the world", click "play game", the game starts loading, then when the game window appears, you get an error saying "error: cannot read game file."?

If that is exactly what happens and it doesn't say which file? Then... I'm not too sure what the exact problem would be >_<

I believe there is some weird dialogue box that appears when you click "play game" on XP? Which you may need to play around the options with, but I don't have a PC running XP near me right now so I can't be any more help myself I'm afraid wink.png

um i just started this and i was really hoping to play but everything i do ends up with an error message.

> failed to load file (settings.dat)

> failed to load external data.make sure your starting game from the main launcher (theWorld.exe) and not engine.exeand that you are connected to the internet.

>failed to load external data. (3.2)

then i tried what you said to someone else by installing it to my documents and as an administrator and it showed up as:

>error:cannot read the game file i have been reinstalling it and it just keeps happening. ANY HELP???

I'm going to bed now, but I believe there was someone else with the very basic (error message wise) "cannot read the game file" error, probably in this thread a page or two back, if you want to take a look?

I'll look into it more when I get up though. (Server is down for a couple of days by the way.)

Night.