hawthorneluke

Download The Game Here!

I love the game it needs a lot of work lol o and I am going to make a game to like dot hack but I do not have the stuff to so if you want I can tell you what I am planing to but in my game and you can but in yours ^^

Post merged: [time]1260328680[/time]

sorry I mean you can put it in you game

Such things need to be asked in the Feedback board for the game (like stated in the first post right under the download >_<), but yeah, you can click on the scroll buttons at the side to view more characters, like the text says in game if you read it >_<

If it still doesn't work, then please post about it here: http://theworld.gd-u.com/bbs/index.php?board=5.0

I love the game and I understand the game is still in early development. So I was wondering if there was anyway to help in the development? NOTICE!:I am not trying to ask for admin privileges.

We always need help wink.png

But it's better to PM me or gm112 about that and also say how you can help etc (as us spending all our time to just teach one more person how to do everything really isn't going to be that advantages >_< lol)

Meaning you're not the administrator of the PC you're using?

What if you just run the game normally (just double clicking it)?

But please make your own thread (if a similar one doesn't already exist) in the game feedback forum and we'll be able to help you out there ^^

just right click on theworld icon then scroll down to run as administrator (this is only for vista) anyways if non of your computers users have a password just hit enter. Or if you only have one user and a password it would be the same password as your login. I hope that helped if your still confused, I can help.

I hope it gets to become a 3D game soon...(new here)

Post merged: [time]1263462693[/time]

I dun see any NPC or fighting area...Can someone tell me the things u can do in this game?