• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

that's an awesome game so far xD so when do you think you'll finish it ;) oh yeah... you guys should add more customization to how you start out, you don't wanna a ton of people looking exactly the

uhmm.. make the characters realistic size... please... they all look like.. dwarfs?.. lol.. and classes would be nice? :P they all look different but i cant tell which ones a assassin or wizard or s

This has been brought back online! After 10 years of downtime. https://theworld.gd-u.com/game/The World.exe

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I love the game it needs a lot of work lol o and I am going to make a game to like dot hack but I do not have the stuff to so if you want I can tell you what I am planing to but in my game and you can but in yours ^^

Post merged: [time]1260328680[/time]

sorry I mean you can put it in you game

Such things need to be asked in the Feedback board for the game (like stated in the first post right under the download >_<), but yeah, you can click on the scroll buttons at the side to view more characters, like the text says in game if you read it >_<

If it still doesn't work, then please post about it here: http://theworld.gd-u.com/bbs/index.php?board=5.0

• 2 weeks later...

just right click on theworld icon then scroll down to run as administrator (this is only for vista) anyways if non of your computers users have a password just hit enter. Or if you only have one user and a password it would be the same password as your login. I hope that helped if your still confused, I can help.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...