Download The Game Here!

This game is FAR from finished and is still in its early development stages (so I suggest you expect nothing of it right now).

This game is NOT a .hack copy, but it's own game simply based on .hack (meaning there is and will be nostalgic .hack like features and feelings, but also a lot more.)

(For those of you that can't see the below image, click here to download.)
Download2.png

You will need to have version 2.0 of the .Net Framework installed.
Please report all bugs/findings here.
(Vista/Windows 7 people: Please run in administrator mode!)

Going to post a question here? It may already be answered HERE!

• 1 month later...

that's an awesome game so far xD

so when do you think you'll finish it ;)

oh yeah... you guys should add more customization to how you start out, you don't wanna a ton of people looking exactly the same.

Keep working on it, I'm looking forward to seeing your future work.

• Like 1

When we're able to see the future, we'll of course let you know without holding back :P

Until then, there's too many people with many different lives and of course tons of other unknown factors to account for, so it's impossible to say when what will be complete, let alone when the whole game will be "finished" (It's of the mmo type, so it'll probably always be updated though.)

Also, it's still very early in development, so those characters are all temporary. We will be having our own unique and very customisable characters soon, as the next big update hopefully ^^

As indeed, everyone being unique is a lot more fun ^^

Of course monsters, items and battling is also yet to come. But it will come, and it will be worth the wait :lol:

Welcome to the BBS. Stick around a bit and you'll soon find out the details of this project ^^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The .hack/the world down load OK but the to get into the game was offline can someone reply to me ASAP if this posted to happen and when is this game  going to be on-line and working..please reply anyone and resend to the one that this info is real not a fake as of 9-09-2009 2pm USA California state try-ed and that what happend please reply soon. and hope they fix it too I would like to play it too. thank's for reading this....

:P

The server machine is currently acting up (but is in the process of being replaced). So the server does seemingly often go down, but only for a bit. Who knows what happened this time though. (Aku does :D )

(It's far more surprising to find a time when it is down instead of when it is up by the way.)

In the future please post such things here: http://theworld.gd-u.com/bbs/index.php?board=5.0 though. Thank you.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[/center]i get a message - the application failed to initialize properly(0xc0000135) so what do i do?

You don't seem to have .NET Framework installed. There's a link provided in the first post :D. Just to save you time, I'll give you it here.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=0856EACB-4362-4B0D-8EDD-AAB15C5E04F5&displaylang=en

• 3 weeks later...