Sign in to follow this  
roru_aurarios

ANNOUNCEMENT!!! .hack//3rd Generation is Coming Soon!!!

Anji Roru Aurarios:D/b] "Konnichi wa. This is Anji-chan here..."

Demora Roru Aurarios: "Yo. Demora-san is here as well..."

Anji & Demora: "...and we have an important announcement that was recently been discovered."

Anji Roru Aurarios: "A new 3rd generation of dothack is coming real soon, but it is not a game, nope nope."

Demora Roru Aurarios: "What my sister is trying to say that it will be an upcoming anime series of the dothack saga."

Anji Roru Aurarios: "This is really exciting, I even copy a picture founded from the dothackers.net Forum. Here it is below."

114_181_233_240-1273412324.jpg

Demora Roru Aurarios: "Hmm...from what I am seeing, the new Kite(Sora) character has a different design, along with the return of BlackRose, Orca, Balmung, and also AINA as well.

Anji Roru Aurarios: "Does my eyes deceive me or is that a new cat-like character appeared in this picture? And is that a dragon blowing its torch next to it?"

Demora Roru Aurarios: "It appears that it might be a new generation of Macha or Mia and that dragon....maybe it is the Twilight Dragon? Who knows."

Anji Roru Aurarios: "Tehee. Cannot wait for the Summer time as it is almost here. I want to know more of this story as it is still in progress."

Demora Roru Aurarios: "Anyway, in other news, the dothackers.net Forum has recently updated about the .hack//LIVE that recently been held few days ago, so check over there and see it for yourself. You will be shocked of what you will find there."

Anji Roru Aurarios: "Alrighty then..."

Anji & Demora: "Arigatou for listening. Ja mata."

*angels going ahhhh*

sweet, im soo happy now.

*sign shall forever be the best though*

balmung looks..

gay

lol, he does look not as cool as from the others.

ahhh i have to catch up i have so many .hacks to see lol :D and yes the new Kite dose look differint but i like it from the picks i have seen from the other seres he looks kind of sad or older be in this one he looks new and happy.

PS i now realise that that was wrong

i wonder how that crim looks.... though, im sure he won't be in this.