The times, they are-a changin'.

Greetings everyone! For the last few weeks those of you who frequent these forums know that both Luke and myself have been hard at work. Slaves to our domains if you will, generating content at a quality and pace known only to hasty, yet qualified content generators... ...

You may have come across thread replies over the course of the last week or two in which Luke or myself state something along the lines of "Something big is coming". No! This is no time to be scared, uncover your eyes and continue reading. Something big is in-fact coming, and what fun would it be if we weren't to make a journey out of getting there.

Beginning tomorrow we will start dropping "Hints" in the form of threads below this one. You can expect to find one new hint, adding one new piece to the complex puzzle, every few days, so you'll have to check back often. Talk amongst yourselves! Theorize! Think conspiratorially! You may just uncover exactly what's going to happen before the very earth itself begins to quake. Once there are no more hints, that's it though... The skies open up, and the entity will be unveiled in its' truest form.

We begin tomorrow; with Puzzle Piece #10.

[[Template forums/front/topics/activity is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ive been playing this game a few days but i never see anyone on y is that

this isn't the topic for that.

a puzzle wonder who will piece it together first.

me of course >smile.png

I still wonder. Though most

seem to be convinced that

it's some sort of storyline.

I can't say I'm so convinced

though. It doesn't seem to

fit, you know? Hm. Well,

maybe it does. Who knows? Lol.

I never said i was convinced. I'm just saying what comes to my mind when i first read it for kicks. I don't even take what i say seriously.

now if i really wanted to screw with your minds, i would have put "Including this post"

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the double post, but...

Beginning tomorrow we will start dropping "Hints" in the form of threads below this one. You can expect to find one new hint, adding one new piece to the complex puzzle, every few days, so you'll have to check back often. Talk amongst yourselves! Theorize! Think conspiratorially! You may just uncover exactly what's going to happen before the very earth itself begins to quake. Once there are no more hints, that's it though... The skies open up, and the entity will be unveiled in its' truest form.

Days, weeks, same thing.

Yeah. Moving house + moving back to the UK (only for a little bit :D ).

Lots of things always come up which is why I don't like stating times so that people don't have their hopes let down (so only get excited when whatever it is really happens), but it seems that statement got in there >_<

Don't worry. It's all moving forwards, just haven't been able to push it forwards as much the last couple of weeks.

When we are able to though I can't wait to reveal what we have and I'm sure Rhaps is the same ^^