Sorta new?

Aegis

I remember this on the older site. I wasn't one of the first from what i know... I remember there was only one map ha ha then again i don't remember if there were codes yet or not... I logged in and look at the new character sprites... WHAT HAPPENED! Anyways I've noticed many things and like most of them and have many more questions. So here's one...

1:No battle system or even a preview? I remember that one screen shot that's about it..

Anyways thats the best of the many. I didn't have an excuse or even a reason why i haven't played or even used the forums seeing as my brother used or still does use the forums no idea... I can't say i had anything "Distracting" me from this and so i now play The World once again. I'll probably join a clan/guild sometime but I'd like to look into the list i have available.  But this is what brought about the second question. I'd get some friends to play but their all about grind.  :grin: Point me to the right direction so i won't have to scan the forums forever...

Yeah that's a rough start... I should have done as i thought i should have but decided against it. And it wont happen again. See i was short on time and decided to post what was written when i overlooked the "Search" function. I am surprised to hear only four at the most are working seems like it must be tough. Mostly i was trying to ask how come there no glimpse of how the battle system worked but i should have used "Search" nonetheless. Also was this engine built or or was on used? It has the simple name of "Engine"  :laugh:

Yeah you'd figure a battle system would be in place but a lot has happened to postpone that... plus this isn't like other mmo's were it's someone's job and their gonna make money on it, so they can work 8/5 on the game... :D be patient, Aku promised a full release by the end of the decade!

I'm excited...

Thanks for the excuses everyone, but especially lately we've just been too busy in life to work on the game daily like before :P

Stuff like the battle system and item systems need to be made perfectly so they can be used right away when they are in game and the game (mainly the server) can handle everything and expansion (more monsters, more items) can be easily added in dynamically.

If these things are forced in just for the hell of giving you progress then it'd just end up as one hell of a mess and 90% of the development time spent trying to fix up that mess every time a new update is forced in >_<

Anyway lol, Welcome back and I hope you enjoy your time here once again! :D