hawthorneluke

Server Down? All answers here!

When I start up the game it says "Could not connect to remote server" then "The URL is empty" then "You may need to reinstall the game from the website" but I reinstall alot and it never works... ;-;

That'd be the game loader before the real actual game loads :D

Sounds like it's not even being able to download the very first file with all the info for where to find everything (which is why it says the URL is empty) and then without that it can't do anything.

Maybe it's something to do with permissions? So try installing it so somewhere like my documents or the desktop and see if that does anything different?

Oh, but I already suggested that I see >_<

I take it you did try it? (installing to my documents or something, NOT program files)

I got it to my desktop but now I have a server problem, when it gets to the first screen were it says "Play Game" It says the server is online, but when I start the game it says "could not connect to server" and I have to reconnect.

This is not that bad because I can still play, but it gets repetitive.

Oh, so it now works, but when you get into the game, before logging in, you have to reconnect?

Do you get disconnected in game often as well?

But in these cases there's not much I can do (right now) I'm afraid, as it's just a problem somewhere between the connection of the game on your PC through the net to the server on the server machine :D

Oh ok. Strange, but at least it works apart from that.

If it did that I thought you may get disconnected often in game too, but I'm glad that's not that case lol

Noticed the newest post in this was on the 6th, so knowing me I'm missing something...

But, the server is down for me, y0. Guess its time ta wait before I start digging around on the maps again.  >smile.png

I think I'm lucky. While mostly everyone else has gotten the new stuff update by update, I now have a buncha neat new fun things to explore. So, all the catching up will be much enjoyed, Princess.  tongue.png

And dear Princess, friend Crim, I shall happily await the servers to be back up, and a grand game of hide 'n seek to be upon us when dear Blood and the rest happen to be on all at once.  :v

I'm not dead, I'm UNI STUDENTZZZ :'D

But yeah, it appears something made the server crash and restart and it didn't automatically log in. So it didn't auto-start anything.

Also Luke, you should add some statistics-logging to the server just so we can see just how many people actually still enter it xD

hmm

I have a feeling it already does have some of that.

Indeed I do remember adding such functionality to it quite some time back.

Check the files it creates in the folders it creates.

i admit now, that i don't log in. i want to, but its still missing something :P

I'm sorry to be a bother but I'm trying to join your game. The server status reads offline, is there an ETA for when it will be running again? thanks for your time. If your game is half as cool as it looks, it will truly be something amazing and I will be proud to assist in its development.