hawthorneluke

Server Down? All answers here!

If there is no other recent topic here (in Announcements) saying the server is down (without saying it's back up yet), then it's probably because it's not planned down time and we haven't realised yet and it'll most probably be back on within 24 hours.

So: If you see no reason for the server to be down in Announcements, it's most probably temporary and will be back up within 24 hours. In which case, please just wait a day before getting worried. It's probably nothing. You've just had bad timing.

If after waiting at least 24 hours and something's still up and you feel the need to post, if there is no official topic on the current server down time, post any questions here in this thread.

But to answer for 99% of the time: Unless you're an idiot with a load of conflicting firewalls and/or anti viruses running on your computer at the same time, it's most probably not you, just the server is down and it will be back very soon (within 10's of hours). If that is not the case and it is something special, you will find a topic on it in this board (Announcements).

Going to post in this topic? Make sure you've completely read this post (and the most recent posts in this topic) first then!

I attempted to log in multiple times yesterday, though it said the server was offline. It has been more than 24 hours and stll the server is offline. If you get the time, please look into this. I have been unable to find any thread regarding down-time as of now. I will wait patiently for the server to go online.

ahm... yeah, sorry for asking so stupidly but... is the server down for three days or is it just me? This is the third day I try to log on and still no connection... And I couldn`t find something in the announcments either... so... yah...  :'|

ahm... yeah, sorry for asking so stupidly but... is the server down for three days or is it just me? This is the third day I try to log on and still no connection... And I couldn`t find something in the announcments either... so... yah...  :'|

When you start the game and get into it, does it say offline on the menu and is all you can do is just try to reconnect, but with nothing happening?

If it works for others, which it should do, then it should be up. What does it say when you launch The World before hitting "Play Game"?

well.. at the update screen it simply says that the "server seems to be offline" (under that banner above the news)

ignoring that and starting the game it does what is ushually does but when trying to connect it gives a little window saying "Could not connect to server" and then asks if I still want to continue so I can try again from the main menu... when I click on connect there I simply get the same windows saying "Could not connect to server" again...  :'|

Just tried to go online... Couldnt then said "Would you like to check for available downloads?" i like Yus please then it did it then tried to connect again but just failed... Crim and Luke you said you guys could log on? Or is it just unfortunate people?

;-;

Just tried to go online... Couldnt then said "Would you like to check for available downloads?" i like Yus please then it did it then tried to connect again but just failed... Crim and Luke you said you guys could log on? Or is it just unfortunate people?

;-;

Nope, it seems that it's down for me too now.  So, it's probably un planned down time

;-;

Nope, it seems that it's down for me too now.  So, it's probably un planned down time

ohhh ok then...  I guess only tomorrow will tell!! well... actually tuesday for me cus im going camping  :D

I just tried it now too and it seems like it's down for me too.

Must be that the server is down.

Aku's the one who's hosting it so he'd be the one to know what's up. I'm sure once he realises it'll be straight back up, but if it's been down a few days? That is very weird. I'll send him a message. Sorry for the trouble >_<

Edit: He just contacted me lol, using a phone as a modem, as his is fried (along with a ton of other electrical equipment thanks to lightning striking his house :D). Will get a new router/modem/whatever monday/tuesday I hear.

For Me Stil The Server Is Down .I have never played  :D'' anyway how does the game look i bet its awsome just like the book

It seems to be offline for me too. It can't be my fault either because Iv'e played this game on this PC before. =(

Strange, maybe Aku's had a hiccup with something or had to take something offline?

But I was told that he's back on the net now and the server was up at that time.

Hopefully it's just a little something and it'll all be back to normal soon.

I'll let you know if I find out any other info though.

Ah It seems it WAS online but when I opened the game the Menu that has "Play Game" said seems to be offline, but once I started the game up everything worked perfect! some kind of error in the main menu mabey. :D

EDIT: Once I made this post things got three times as worse for me :P, I reinstalled the game and now it have a million errors.....

Ah It seems it WAS online but when I opened the game the Menu that has "Play Game" said seems to be offline, but once I started the game up everything worked perfect! some kind of error in the main menu mabey. :D

EDIT: Once I made this post things got three times as worse for me :P, I reinstalled the game and now it have a million errors.....

May be safer to try to install it to my docs/desktop if you haven't tried that?