The Netslum's The World MMO

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"stealing from cyberconnects" XD

They tried to raid here too. Obviously was a huge success, especially with their pro "army" lol

But why let such idiots ruin things for you? I personally find it hard to even acknowledge that they exist in the same universe let alone react to them and give up thanks to something they did.

"stealing from cyberconnects" XD

They tried to raid here too. Obviously was a huge success, especially with their pro "army" lol

But why let such idiots ruin things for you? I personally find it hard to even acknowledge that they exist in the same universe let alone react to them and give up thanks to something they did.

They threatened me with something I couldn't let happen.

Is there some epic blackmail going on with them knowing some terribly dark secret you have and have the evidence to show it to the world?

Really, giving in to one of their "threats" is just... pathetic :S

Of course not as pathetic as the ones issuing the threats though :/

But I don't see why you choose to play at the same level as them, or even the same game, in the same universe >_< lol

Meh, I guess there could be a lot more to it than I know and what I first said could be very true in a sense lol >_<

Is there some epic blackmail going on with them knowing some terribly dark secret you have and have the evidence to show it to the world?

Really, giving in to one of their "threats" is just... pathetic :S

Of course not as pathetic as the ones issuing the threats though :/

But I don't see why you choose to play at the same level as them, or even the same game, in the same universe >_< lol

Meh, I guess there could be a lot more to it than I know and what I first said could be very true in a sense lol >_<

No, you don't understand, this was serious. It wasn't a little secret about me or something like that. I'm not going to tell specifically what it was on the forums publicly, for certain reasons, but PM me and I'll have no problem with telling you.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

pm me if you wanna tell me im curious as to what they could threaten u with

Passwords to some of my more important stuff and junk.

Anyway, I'm not completely gone from the .hack// fan community anymore.(: In between my school work, and learning more programming stuff(takes up most of my time really)...I'm working on a TW2D game. It's completely from scratch, made in OpenGL and C/++. Works on both Mac and Windows.

I would post a link to my small community project forums, but I don't know this sites rules on advertising. So I will just show a couple screenies. ^^

I should really be more active here...

Quick screenie:

(Mac verison)

1xirfA.Screen%20shot%202010-08-14%20at%2005%3A44%3A28.png'

(Windows version)

1xizW.screenie.PNG

Passwords to some of my more important stuff and junk.

Anyway, I'm not completely gone from the .hack// fan community anymore.(: In between my school work, and learning more programming stuff(takes up most of my time really)...I'm working on a TW2D game. It's completely from scratch, made in OpenGL and C/++. Works on both Mac and Windows.

I would post a link to my small community project forums, but I don't know this sites rules on advertising. So I will just show a couple screenies. ^^

I should really be more active here...

Quick screenie:

(Mac verison)

1xirfA.Screen%20shot%202010-08-14%20at%2005%3A44%3A28.png'

(Windows version)

1xizW.screenie.PNG

I'm sure that Luke, Walnut, or Winnar wouldn't mind the link to the forums Sam.

We do not allow the members we have trapped in these realms to know of the outside world!

No showing of what may exist in this outside world and especially no linking to it!

We couldn't possibly have you steal any members trapped here and lower our member count and thus e-penis sizes!

Sure, link away :P

As long as you're not spamming advertisements everywhere and it's just a simple link to more info on your project which this entire topic is about, it's all fine :D (and makes (common) sense lol)

Awesome to finally see someone try their hand at making the game themselves though!

You'll probably end up re-doing it a million times as you get more and more experience, so finding out how to do whatever best and designing it on paper all first, then going nuts with the real code would leave you with the least amount of time wasted by having to re-do all sorts, but if you like programming and making games, you should get somewhere hopefully! cheesy.png

We do not allow the members we have trapped in these realms to know of the outside world!

No showing of what may exist in this outside world and especially no linking to it!

We couldn't possibly have you steal any members trapped here and lower our member count and thus e-penis sizes!

Sure, link away :P

As long as you're not spamming advertisements everywhere and it's just a simple link to more info on your project which this entire topic is about, it's all fine :D (and makes (common) sense lol)

Awesome to finally see someone try their hand at making the game themselves though!

You'll probably end up re-doing it a million times as you get more and more experience, so finding out how to do whatever best and designing it on paper all first, then going nuts with the real code would leave you with the least amount of time wasted by having to re-do all sorts, but if you like programming and making games, you should get somewhere hopefully! cheesy.png

Alrighty, then here is the link. ^.^

http://community.boxysource.com/

haha...I've already redone so many things it's insane. I keep learning better and better ways to do things.