Sign in to follow this  
hawthorneluke

Member Organised Events!

I was planning on hosting the New Year Party. Just as soon as I get the map maker :[ I deleted it by accident and the download doesn't seem to be working. Might seem there is a new download... tongue.png

I was planning on hosting the New Year Party. Just as soon as I get the map maker :[ I deleted it by accident and the download doesn't seem to be working. Might seem there is a new download... tongue.png

I suggest you talk to Lelouch if you want to get involved in that, then :P.

I suggest you talk to Lelouch if you want to get involved in that, then :P.

Thanks gm112. I'll ask him later.

Is anyone planning or setting up any events for 2010? I was thinking of a .hack//roots parody of the forest of pain, calling it woods of rain. Get a real woody map with all kinds of twists and turns and nooks and have it constantly raining in this map. And just have a bunch of puddles and such for us to run thru and jump around in and maybe even have a water balloon/water gun fight. Any takers?

Is anyone planning or setting up any events for 2010? I was thinking of a .hack//roots parody of the forest of pain, calling it woods of rain. Get a real woody map with all kinds of twists and turns and nooks and have it constantly raining in this map. And just have a bunch of puddles and such for us to run thru and jump around in and maybe even have a water balloon/water gun fight. Any takers?

Well, we don't have running / jumping, but we can walk, and that's about it, and we don't have water balloons or water guns, and With Rutao being absent from the forums, I don't think we'd get the sprites to host the water fights

so is it not possible to make it so we can run or jump? or is it just too difficult to do the way things are now? also i was wondering what ever became of that halloween party last year? do we have inventories yet or do we not even have items yet? i kinda figured we didnt the water balloons and such but i thought maybe you guys could program some in or something. i suppose i spent more time thinking about an event and what all to do in the event than i did how to make it work and what it would take to do it. i didnt really think things through at first, maybe some of this could be in the 'later' future rather than the 'near'?

so is it not possible to make it so we can run or jump? or is it just too difficult to do the way things are now? also i was wondering what ever became of that halloween party last year? do we have inventories yet or do we not even have items yet? i kinda figured we didnt the water balloons and such but i thought maybe you guys could program some in or something. i suppose i spent more time thinking about an event and what all to do in the event than i did how to make it work and what it would take to do it. i didnt really think things through at first, maybe some of this could be in the 'later' future rather than the 'near'?

There are no inventories because there is no items, there's no items because luke is too lazy busy to code it :3 but it'll get done eventually :)