Apeiron's 3D models! (of doom?)

[[Template forums/front/topics/activity is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anji Roru Aurarios:D/b] "Question. Does Google Sketchup or Google Sketchup Pro 7 have the capability to model games of some sort?"

Google SketchUp is a 3D modeling program. Take a guess :3

I think of what she had meant if that 3D model software has the capability to create a 3D environment in-game while the characters or objects are 2D.  Possibly like a 2.5D or Pseudo 3D sort of way I guess?  Just read some articles about that.  Oh and she does know that the Google Sketchup is a 3D program.

Anji Roru Aurarios:D/b] "Question. Does Google Sketchup or Google Sketchup Pro 7 have the capability to model games of some sort?"

Google SketchUp is a 3D modeling program. Take a guess :3

I think of what she had meant if that 3D model software has the capability to create a 3D environment in-game while the characters or objects are 2D.  Possibly like a 2.5D or Pseudo 3D sort of way I guess?  Just read some articles about that.  Oh and she does know that the Google Sketchup is a 3D program.

Her question doesn't in any way imply the inclusion of 2D figures in a 3D environment, but I'll humor you.

You can always put a texture on a flat brick in a 3D environment if you're just thinking of the rendering stage in the 3D program itself.

If you're talking about combining them in a game, then there are many ways (including said placing of texture on flat 3D surface, though I doubt most people would do it that way), but that has nothing to do with the program you make the 3D models in. That relates to the coding of the game.

seems my computer deleted my mac anu model while i was importing a flag into the model, so while im making the new model i am also asking anyone who knows photoshop well enough to make textures to please help me out. rpg maker xp textures need to go out the window so i can start anew :D

(also i may be a bit busy making the model again, and not being lazy and half texturing every model, so this topic may be untouched for long periods of time, so i will send you a link to my photobucket account for updates on my model progress. http://s726.photobucket.com/albums/ww263/apeironkingoflight/ )

it had plenty of issues anyway, there was no way i could texture all that crap :D

and the model was more of a learning experience then a practical model,

this time i will save backups regularly and texture as i go so i dont run into a corner along the way :P

if you have any of the .hack// games i need all of the textures for mac anu, in a png format would be great. bmp if you somehow cant use png XP

EDIT: if you dont know what the mac anu textures look like i can send you screens