Balmung of the Azure Homo

[Guild] The Lost Ones

+++ THE GUILD IS INACTIVE FOR THE TIME BEING! IF YOU STILL WISH TO JOIN, BE MY GUEST AND PROCEED! +++

The%20lost%20ones%20banner.png

Made by Villager (Blootooby)

~ The Lost Ones ~

The Lost Ones is a guild constructed of mysterious yet adventurous members that goals are set

upon watching over others and attempting to find any undiscovered secrets of The World.

We don't stop at anything to fulfill this goal!

-This is a public guild but its required you are serious about joining!-

-= Rules: =-

-------------

# 1: Kindness/Helpfullness is keen. Being rude will not get you far!

# 2: Promotions - Don't ask for it. We will issue it ourselves.

# 3: Recruitment - Don't go around asking everyone if they wanna join. If they want to join, simply redirect them to here. Do not force it upon them!

# 4: If a secret arises, please inform other members. That is what this guild is for, discovering present and new secrets when they arise!

# 5: Don't ruin the theme.If you're going be mysterious, ACT mysterious! (Running around saying you found a secret, hoping nobody will start asking us wondering what it is.. just ruins it. DON'T!)

-= Ranks / Member's: =-

-----------------

~ Overseer ~

? - Masters Rank (Owners ONLY) -

? -----------------------------------------------

Balverine (Forum Name: Balverine)

Meritorious (Forum Name: Meritorious)

~ Bounder ~

? - Highest Dedicated Rank -

? ----------------------------------------

Villager (Forum Name: Blootooby)

Kururugi Suzaku(Forum Name: lelouchxLamperouge)

~ Follower ~

? - Dedicated Rank -

? -----------------------------

Terry (Forum Name: peterw000)

Aryth (Forum Name:? Aryth)

Bankaideathgod (Forum Name: bankaideathgod)

Nova (Forum Name: Nova)

~ Wonderer ~

? - Starting Rank -

? ---------------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thelostonesbanner.png

To all the guild memebers, here is the signature that was also made by Villager (Blootooby) if you want to use it:

[url=http://theworld.gd-u.com/bbs/index.php?topic=1924.0][img=http://i998.photobucket.com/albums/af105/Balverine11590/The%20World%20BBS/Thelostonesbanner.png][/url]

Thelostonesbanner.png

To all the guild supporters, here is the signature that was also even made by Villager (Blootooby) if you want to use it:

[url=http://theworld.gd-u.com/bbs/index.php?topic=1924.0][img=http://i998.photobucket.com/albums/af105/Balverine11590/The%20World%20BBS/Thelostonesbanner.png][/url]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guild News:

---------------

9/26/09 - The Guild Hosted passed. Not as many people showed up as I was hoping for but meh. Figured :lol:

9/20/09 - The Guild Hosted Party will be this Saturday, the 26th! If you haven't signed up yet, please follow the link below in the previous announcement! Hope to see ya'll there!

9/8/09 - Guild Hosted Party! The event is our own guild sponsored event in which EVERYONE is invited! Grab your friends and head over to the thread ( CLICK HERE!) and sign up! Enjoy!

9/7/09 - First guild update in a while! Added some things as you can see such as the news that your reading now and the signature code, along with the Activity log! Well, that's about it.. enjoy guildies!

P.S. Remember to follow all rules/theme!

7/18/10 - Changed guild status to inactive for time being. Along with that all members have been promoted and Lelouch has became our 2nd Bounder (for reasons, its not just random).

Edited by Balverine

id also like to welcome you to our forums :lol:, but as i said once before, having a guild and being a new player may make your guild a bit less popular :P

for your guilds goals, i agree, too many guild members in your type of guild would just make finding secrets to easy :lol: if i wasnt in a guild, i would love to join :P

for your guilds goals, i agree, too many guild members in your type of guild would just make finding secrets to easy :P if i wasnt in a guild, i would love to join :P

More like too many guilds ruin the fun because it gets damn old hearing about a new one popping up each week.

i had a similar guild once :P hope it works out :P

I thought you were "taking a break"..? Your guild is broken up now?

id also like to welcome you to our forums :P, but as i said once before, having a guild and being a new player may make your guild a bit less popular :P

Aye. But popularity wasn't the thing we were exactly going for. Popular guilds are no fun. Makes it seem all to easy wouldn't you say?

At least your aims seem rather honest and positive tongue.png. I found it interesting to see a brand new member come about starting a guild, lol. Eh.. where are my manners? Welcome to The World BBS :P. I like how you've actually taken the time to make your post look all neat and having a banner :lol:. Kudos to you just for that.

# 2: Promotions - Don't ask for it. We will issue it ourselves.

Oh, if I got paid one penny for how many times people PM me asking for a higher position XD. Good idea, on this rule.

I wish you guys good luck on your guild :P.

Seems kinda like the Twighlight Brigade, but without an end hopefully.

Here's a mystery to start you off: how does the game relate to the Epitaph, if it even does.

is it ok if i join you lot you sound like a very nice Guild

Well, for that you'd have to ask Meritorious or Balverine.

They're not online right now, so...

Well, I've sent a PM for you.

I don't see a problem with you joining. As long as you follow the guild rules and theme, certainly.

You are now enlisted into the character at Wonderer (Starting Rank).

Welcome!

Post merged: [time]1250955519[/time]

We also have another member I would like to welcome to the guild..  Aryth!

Welcome Wonderer! Follow the rules and theme and have fun!

For those of you just joining...welcome to the guild...there is one motto that "I" follow, and "I" hope the others follow as well...when "I" use anything with the word "We" or "Us" or "I", "I" bold the word and put it in quotes, as seen so far in the sentence.. It basically allows for the sentence to involve all of The Lost Ones, and not just the one speaking.