Sign in to follow this  
Blood Willow

Gone camping

So I leave for camping tomorrow and won't be back until Friday night. So this is just to let all my buddies know. And at Melphina's request, I'll post some pictures here when I get back. See ya in a week! Bye y'all! Don't have too much fun without me lol  :D

So I leave for camping tomorrow and won't be back until Friday night. So this is just to let all my buddies know. And at Melphina's request, I'll post some pictures here when I get back. See ya in a week! Bye y'all! Don't have too much fun without me lol  :D

hide and go seek is gonna suck v_v

take care!

I have returned! :D

And yes Melphina, I have pictures lol :P Just need to give me the night to sort them and figure out which ones to post up here. Sadly, I couldn't gte a picture of the sea-lion I was 5 feet away from....:P My camera died like 5 minutes before that :P

I have returned! :D

And yes Melphina, I have pictures lol :P Just need to give me the night to sort them and figure out which ones to post up here. Sadly, I couldn't gte a picture of the sea-lion I was 5 feet away from....:P My camera died like 5 minutes before that :P

Yay Willows back  ;D

Oh, so Crim thinks I'm sweet, eh? :P :P

Hi Saber! *Hugs Saber*

*Hugs back*

So how was your first camping expirance?

Fun :P I got to swimming in a nice river, got some good pictures at a couple beaches, some neat camp-fire pictures, and melted glass-bottles. And of course! SMORES! Roasted the marshmallows over the fire and everything :P And I also got to go horse-back riding for the first time! :P It was SO COOL! And I found out I have a real knack with horses. They loved me! I had 3 that would wait for me to come back, 2 of those 3 would even call me, like with a nay, and yell at me I gave any other horse attention lol :D And ALL the horses came to me when I called. And I had NO problem getting on the saddle or getting the horse to go where I wanted, or anything. It was FUN! ;D And if I lived closer, the guy woulda' given me a job with FREE RENT! Ah, I wish!  :'( Slept in a tent. Then again, I guess that's some pretty BASIC camping :P 

Welcome back :P

Thanks Luke!

Lol :D

Who knows :P Maybe I'll stay there a couple months a year and have a regular the rest of the year?... ??? I'm confused! And I kinda' wanna go there now! :P

And for a car, you need money, for which you need a job, for which you need a car, for which... :P

>_< lol

You can do it somehow :P

You can do anything somehow :D

Keep telling yourself that buddy...

You can do it somehow :P

You can do anything somehow :D

Yes, If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything. (back to the future quote :P)

Back To The Future Rocks.

super agreed. Now go get that car :D