It seems to be the same demo you posted on the temp forum. So the same remarks back then count here as well.
- I can jump of the edge of the level and stand on air (see 1.jpg)
- The only way to get back is to walk of the screen, but you are place in the cliff and get stuck in it. You can turn, but you don't go anywhere (see 2.jpg). Maybe it is better to respawn a bit above the level and let Link just drop.
- Slashing at the enemy doesn't hurt it, because I'm slashing above it. As I can't slash while I'm ducked. I have to wait until it jumps to attack me, before I can hurt it, while taking damage at the same time.
- I also can't get the hang of the wall jumps. And it seems you only have a limited amount for them. Makes it difficult to reach the top at the tutorial part of it. It became so frustrating, that I stopped playing. I know it is difficult, but you want to give the player a challenge, but you don't want to make it frustrating. The isometric part doesn't help either. The feedback of the game telling you, that you can make a wall jump is the dust clouds when stuck to the wall.
My solutions for the wall jump are the following:
* Get rid of the limitation to jumps.
* Give more time for people to react. The dropping along the wall happens instantly and is rather fast. Any height gained is quickly lost. Let link get stuck to the same place on the wall for about 2 seconds. Later in the game you can make this shorter, by adding dangers along the wall.
* I also noticed that you can use the A key to jump. It is probably better use this button to jump of the walls, because it makes wall jumps easier.
* If you want to use two walls to jump of, then you need the same feedback from both of them. With the isometric view you can't see the dust cloud from one wall. Therefore if you want to use this, use a different (better visible) feedback. Or (I hate to say this) you have to lose the isometric view and go to a straight side scrolling.
I like the isometric view and the style is also really good. The music and SFX are good also. I can't wait until the next update. I hope you will find my feedback usefull.